|Item Dimensions LxWxH||44 x 18 x 4.4 Centimeters|
|International Protection Rating||IPv6|
|Net Quantity||1.0 count|
|Number of Items||1|
|Product Dimensions||44 x 18 x 4.4 cm; 1.95 Kilograms|
|Item model number||TL-SG3428X|
|Mounting Hardware||Power Cord, Rubber Feet, Quick Installation Guide, Rackmount Kit, TL-SG3428X Switch|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
- 10G Lightning-Fast Uplink — 4× 10 Gbps SFP+ slots enable high-bandwidth connectivity and non-blocking switching capacity.
- Flexible Full Gigabit 24-Port Configuration — 24× 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports provide high-speeds and reliable connections.
- Integrated into SDN — Omada Software Defined Networking integrates switches, APs & gateways w/ several control options offered – Hardware Controller, Software Controller & Cloud-Based Controller (Contact TP-Link for CBC Details). Standalone mode applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites-all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — Make sure your devices/controllers are equipped with SDN firmware. (Or upgradable). SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. Details found on TP-Link website.
- Enhance Network Security — Advanced security features include 802.1Q VLAN, IP-MAC-Port binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X radius authentication and more.
- L2+ Features — Static Routing helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Standalone Management — Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities.
- Limited Lifetime Protection — Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime protection and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence.