|Operation Mode||Plug and Play|
|Connector Type||Plug In|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||44 x 18 x 4.4 Centimeters|
|Mounting Type||Rack Mount|
|International Protection Rating||IPv6|
|Upper Temperature Rating||45 Degrees Celsius|
|Net Quantity||1.0 count|
|Number of Items||1|
- Flexible Full Gigabit 28-Port Configuration — 24 × 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports, together w/ 4× Gigabit SFP slots provide high-speed and reliable connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN — Omada Software Defined Networking platform integrates network devices, including switches, APs & gateways with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller or Software Controller. Standalone Mode also applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network at different sites-all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — Make sure your devices/controllers are equipped with SDN firmware. (Or upgradable). SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. Details found on TP-Link website.
- Enhance Network Security — Advanced security features include 802.1Q VLAN, IP-MAC-Port binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X radius authentication and more.
- L2+ Features — Static Routing helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Standalone Management — Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities.
- Limited Lifetime Protection — Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime protection and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence.