|Fiber wavelength||850 nm|
|Max distance||550 m|
|Ports||One RJ – 45 and two Fiber port (SC type connector)|
|Mode||Multi – mode|
|Used with||Standalone only|
|Auto MDI support||Yes|
|Operating Temperature||0° C to 50° C|
|Storage Temperature||-20° C to 70° C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% non – condensing|
|Operating Voltage||AC 240V or DC +5V|
|Forwarding mode||Store and Forward|
|Packet Buffer Memory||1Mbit|
|External Power Adapter||Yes|
|Power Consumption Max at 240 V||1.5W|
|Power Consumption Standby at 240 V||1.3W|
|MTBF – hours||10,0000 hours|
|Emission EMI and Safety Certifications||CE, FCC|
|Dimensions||94 × 70 × 26 mm|
- D-Link Media 1000M series Converter turns an Ethernet connection into fiber.
- Allowing for an ultra-fast long distance connections without any hassle.
- D-Link Media Converters supports 1000Mbps full-duplexing, as a result one can optimally maximize the network’s potential.
- 1000M series from D-Link are Stand-alone Media converters that adher to industry standards and are fully compliant with 802.3u and 802.3x.
- D-Link 1000M series of media converters offer advanced feature like Auto MDI/MDIX, and are plug & play compact devices..